The Fenix PD25 is a powerful, tiny flashlight featuring the latest Cree XP-L LED. This flashlight produces max 550-lumen and 427ft beam distance from a 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery. The tail cap switch provides momentary-on function while the side switch on the head is for output selection. The Fenix PD25 flashlight is perfect for the outdoors or your every day needs.
Additional Features of the Fenix PD25
- Utilizing Cree XP-L V5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Note: The above-parameters (lab tested by Fenix using a CR123A Lithium battery and a 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery) are approximate and may vary between lights, batteries and environments.
Check out our other Fenix products.