FENIX PD35 TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT
New and improved, the FENIX PD35 TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT is destined to carry forward on Fenix’s most popular flashlight. The all-new upgraded and dynamic PD35 V2.0 flashlight carries the legacy of Fenix. Capable of delivering 1000 Lumens at a distance of 820ft this flashlight comes with Cree XP-L HI V3 LED. It’s easy to swap between six lighting modes through a newly integrated metal side switch.
The new ECO brightness mode enhances run time up to incredible 430hrs making it last longer than you can think. It comes with a tail switch, battery level indicator, and a clip that can easily attach to your pocket or belt.
- Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries (not included) – the battery indicator light only functions when using the rechargeable battery.
- Boot-up battery level indicator and low-voltage warning
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection protects from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- The tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Metal side switch for output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistant 6061 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
Length: 5.4″ (138mm)
Body: 0.9″ (23mm)
Head: 1.0″ (25.4mm)
Weight: 3.1 oz. (88g) weight excluding batteries
Included: Holster, lanyard, two spare O-rings and spare rubber switch boot
Check out our other Fenix products.