The Fenix TK15UE defines extreme ruggedness. This light employs the new CREE XP-L HI V3 LED technology, which allows the light to throw an impressive beam distance of over 1000 feet (325 meters) and deliver a maximum output of 1000 lumens. With an impact resistant strike face bezel, the TK15UE is ready for heavy duty action. Complete with a tactical tail switch with momentary capability and a side switch to access four brightness levels and strobe, this tactical light is built to assist law enforcement, search and rescue, military and more.
Additional Features of the Fenix TK15UE
*Due to intelligent over-heat protection, the runtime of the Turbo brightness level is the accumulated time.
- Uses Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a life span of 50,000 hours
- Compatible with AER-01/AER-02 remote pressure switch
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch for momentary-on function
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Check out our other Fenix products.