Fenix HP30R rechargeable headlamp employs power and versatility in rare form and design. The power comes in two forms. First, it is powered by two 18650 rechargeable batteries that allow for convenient extended runtimes in an easy to recharge case that has the unique ability to also charge your other USB rechargeable devices. The other “power” component comes from the sheer brute strength of it’s powerful beam. The 3 unique LED’s can all be used at once to disperse an amazing 1750 Lumens that reaches over 650 feet (200 meters) showing you items in the distance that few would imagine.
The versatility of this headlamp begins with the belt-worn (or backpack) battery case that allows for lightweight and comfortable design on the head. The rechargeable micro USB port in the battery case even allows you to utilize it as a power bank in those moments your cell phone might need a little extra charge. The versatility continues with 4 levels of spotlight and 4 levels of soft floodlight. The unique ability to utilize both flood and spot levels at once provide you 16 levels of adaptable light with runtimes lasting as long as 400 hours. Although the HP30R can be life saving tool to search and rescue professionals; it’s easy to use and affordability make it ideal for adventurists at all levels.
Additional Features of the Fenix HP30R USB Rechargeable Headlamp
- Uses Cree XM-L2 and XP-G2 R5 LED’s with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two 18650 or four CR123A batteries
- Lockout function for safe and convenient carrying
- Free switching between spot- and neutral white floodlight, or you can use them simultaneously
- Belt-worn battery case can be placed in pocket or backpack, which reduces the load bearing of user’s head and maintains optimal performance in cold areas
- The battery case can be used as a power bank for charging other digital devices
- The 18650 batteries are charged alternately via Micro USB port for balanced battery level
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Aluminum alloy die-casting design for security and better heat dissipation
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Check out our other Fenix products