Fenix LR40R 12000 Lumen Flashlight
The Fenix LR40R 12000 Lumen Flashlight is a 12000-lumen flashlight made for search and rescue.
Looking for a flashlight that is exclusively built for search and rescue? Here is the Fenix LR40R the brightest flashlight with 12000-lumen and 2536 foot beam visibility! It comes with four spotlight modes and five floodlight modes to help you adapt to your surroundings and find any object in the dark.
Made from high-end and high-strength oxidation-resistant aluminum with dual stainless steel side switches, it is extremely durable and long-lasting. It comes with a convenient USB Type-C charging port along with a 12000 mAh battery pack that lasts up to 4 days with Eco-mode. Invest in this Fenix LR40R if you need a flashlight that is enduring, is within your budget, and serves the purpose!
- 1 Cree XP-L HI LED
- 18 Cree XP-G3 LED’s
- Maximum output of 12000 Lumens
- Spotlight and Floodlight Modes
- Included 12000 mAh Battery Pack
- USB Type C rechargeable
- USB discharging
- Spotlight Outputs
- High 1000 Lumens/7 Hours/640 Meters/2099 Ft.
- Med 350 Lumens/22.5 Hours/401 Meters/1315 Ft.
- Low 150 Lumens/44.5 Hours/263 Meters/862 Ft.
- Eco 50 Lumens/92 Hours/163 Meters/534 Ft.
- Floodlight Outputs
- Turbo 11000 Lumens/45 Minutes/410 Meters/1345 Ft.
- High II 6000 Lumens/2 hours/295 Meters/967 Ft.
- High I 3000 Lumens/2.9 Hours/200 Meters/656 Ft.
- Med 1000 Lumens/7.1 Hours/115 Meters/377 Ft.
- Low 350 Lumens/22.8 Hours/65 Meters/213 Ft.
- Strobe 3000 Lumens
- SOS 350 Lumens
- Can operate as a power bank
- Inner waterproofing treatment of USB and micro USB ports
- Lockout function
- Low-voltage warning function
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent overheat protection to protect from high-surface temperatures
- Made of durable, high-strength oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- IP68 Waterproof rating
Check out our other Fenix products.