The upgraded PD32 LED flashlight from Fenix now lights your way with 900 max lumens from one 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123As. Choose between 5 brightness levels, for a maximum beam distance of 787ft, as well as strobe and S.O.S. modes. Tap and hold the tactical tail switch for a fast momentary on and the side switch to access the different modes. The PD32 LED flashlight is perfect for hiking, camping and outdoor activities and is powerful enough for law enforcement and search/rescue.
Additional Features of the Fenix PD32
- Uses Cree XP-L HI white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Compatible with AER-01 and AER-02 remote pressure switch
- Low voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design, capable of tail standing
- Tactical tail switch, momentary-on function
- Side switch for light-dimmer and mode shifting
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Check out our other Fenix products.