The Fenix TK35UE Ultimate Edition flashlight is newly upgraded with the latest Cree XHP70 LED which delivers a maximum output of 3200 lumens a distance of 984ft (300m). The innovative toggle switch allows you to quickly switch between tactical mode, outdoor mode and the lock-out function. The battery indicator lets you know if the two 18650 Li-ion batteries (not included) are in need of charging via the USB port on the battery holder. Waterproof and dustproof with a max runtime of 152 hours, the TK35UE flashlight is ready to easily meet the needs of any outdoor enthusiast as well as military and law enforcement.
*Batteries not included.
Additional Features of the Fenix TK35UE
- Cree XHP70 LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Innovative toggle switch for free switching between tactical, outdoor and lockout modes
- Micro USB rechargeable battery holder
- Instant off and lockout function effectively avoids accidental activation
- Instant strobe
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistant aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
Notice: The mentioned parameters (lab-tested by using two Fenix ARB-L18-3500 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries) may vary between flashlights, batteries and environment.
Check out our other Fenix Flashlights