The Fenix TK25IR is a top flight 1000 lumen flashlight fitted with a CREE XP-G2 S3 LED and also has the ability to be switched to a fully functioning infrared light illuminator. The 850 nm wavelength infrared light has two outputs of 3000mW and 1000mW. Infrared light is invisible to the human eye, but can be a perfect illuminating enhancer to your monocular or scope night vision device. This enhanced illuminator will supply more light for a longer range of vision and better image clarity to certain night vision devices.
The patented switching mechanism makes the TK25IR easily switched into either flashlight mode or IR mode with no questions of which is activated. Additional features of the flashlight include 4 lighting modes and strobe function, dual layer body for additional impact resistance, IP68 waterproof/dust proof, and tactical tail switch. A full range of gun mounting accessories are also available separately for this device.
- Uses Cree XP-G2 S3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Rotary flashlight head for switching between white and infrared light
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- 3000mW max infrared light, two output choices of High and Low
- Fitted with 850nm infrared light – compatible with most infrared night vision devices
- Quick-release belt clip
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement/charging is needed
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Overheat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Tactical tail switch with instant and momentary-on activation
- Functional tail switch for output selection and instant strobe activation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating