The newly upgraded Fenix TK75 Flashlight now blasts an astonishing 5100 lumens just over a half of a mile (850m) by utilizing a unique quad lighting system featuring cutting-edge CREE LEDs. Easily turn on the flashlight and choose between six lighting levels and two flashing modes with the dual stainless steel side switches. Use the lock-out function to prevent accidental operation and the new innovative battery holder allows you to easily recharge the four 18650 Li-ion batteries (not included with base model) via a micro USB port. A multi-function socket allows you to attach the included shoulder strap and mount to a tripod. Waterproof and dust proof, the TK75 Flashlight is the ultimate tool for those that have the most demanding lighting needs.
Additional Features of the Fenix TK75
- Four Cree XHP35 HI LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by four 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries (Not included in base model)
- Micro USB rechargeable battery holder
- Momentary on (turbo and strobe)
- Battery level indicator
- Lock-out function
- Dual stainless steel side switches
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery charging is needed
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
Check out our other Fenix products.