The upgraded Fenix HP25R V2.0 rechargeable headlamp is the new standard in high-performance rechargeable headlamps. Separately controlled switches control 10 modes of light from a neutral-white floodlight, a maximum 1600 lumen spotlight, and red reading light. The battery level indicator will let you know when it’s time to recharge the included 21700 li-ion battery via its USB type-C port. Separate lamp and battery compartment make for a more balanced fit. 60° tilt lets you direct the beam as needed and the quality build makes it dustproof and heavy rain resistant, as well as impact resistant to 2 meters. The Fenix HP25R V2.0 Rechargeable Headlamp is powerful and will easily meet any need on the job site, search-and-rescue, or even cave exploration.
Additional Features of the Fenix HP25R V2.0 Rechargeable Headlamp
- One Luminus SST40 white light LED, one Cree XP-G3 S4 neutral white LED and one Everlight 2835 red light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion battery, compatible with a 18650 Li-ion battery.
- Separately controlled dual switch for easy and fast operation.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- USB Type-C charging port for easy and fast charging.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- Made of quality PC and aluminum, lightweight and wear-resistant.
*Please note this light requires a wall charger that is at least 2 AMPS for proper charging.
Check out our other Fenix Headlamps