The Fenix HP25R Headlamp is the new standard in rechargeable headlamps. Offering nine modes between a neutral white floodlight, spotlight and red light, this headlamp will easily meet any need while hiking, camping, search and rescue and even cave exploration. The battery level indicator will let you know when it’s time to recharge via the micro-USB cable from any USB power source when the included 18650 Li-ion battery is used.
Additional Features of the Fenix HP25R
- The spotlight uses Cree XM-L2 U2 white light LED, floodlight uses Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white light LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or 2 two CR123A batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Dual switch controls the spotlight and floodlight separately
- Soft floodlight beam with max beam angle of 90°
- 60-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam where needed
- Reverse polarity protection protects from improper battery installation
- Lamp body made of aluminum alloy provides optimal heat dissipation
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically memorizes the last-used brightness level
- Micro-USB charging port (5V/1.3A , available in 18650 batteries)
- Battery level indicator reminds when battery replacement is needed
Check out our other Fenix products.