The upgraded Fenix LD22 V2.0 is a multi-use flashlight with a slim body design, multiple power options and great performance—perfect for just about every lighting task. This AA battery powered flashlight now includes a rechargeable li-ion battery pack. You not only get a great USB Type-C rechargeable power source, but you also get increased performance with a maximum 800 lumens of light. As an alternative, you can use two AA alkaline (included) or NiMH AA batteries (not included) for a maximum 350 lumens. The LD22 V2.0’s slim design, 0.7” round, and reversible clip make it a great every day carry choice. Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum, the LD22 V2.0 is impact resistant and waterproof underwater to 2 meters. 7 lighting modes including a strobe, SOS round out this great daily-use flashlight.
Additional Features of the LD22 V2.0 Flashlight
- Uses a Luminus LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- AA battery flashlight with the option to use a rechargeable battery pack.
- Can be used with 1100mAh battery (with Type-C port) (included), 2 x alkaline AA batteries (included), or NiMH AA batteries (not included).
- Instant activation with the tactical tail switch; output selection with the functional side switch.
- Detachable two-position body clip for varying conditions.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.