The Fenix HT18 hunting flashlight is a hand-held long-distance flashlight that can throw a maximum 1500 lumens 3,035ft (925m)—that’s over half of a mile! Extremely small, this flashlight is only 7.2” long and weighs only 7.8 oz (excluding battery), nearly half the size of other flashlights that deliver that type of power. Hunters will appreciate the included red or green filters allowing you to filter the light, preserving your night vision and reducing the chance of spooking prey. The Fenix HT18 will be your new go-to hunting flashlight, and you can’t beat the long distance capabilities. Extend runtimes when using the included 21700 li-ion battery and know its status with the battery level indicator. IP68 rated waterproof and dustproof rounds out the features of this spotlight built for those needing a small, tough flashlight with an incredibly far beam distance.
Additional Features of the Fenix HT18
- 1500 lumens maximum output and 925 meters maximum beam distance for the HT18 long distance hunting flashlight.
- One Luminus SFT40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000U USB rechargeable 21700 Li-ion battery.
- A 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (not included) can also be used together with the ALF-18 battery holder (included).
- Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- HT18 includes red and green filter adapters.