Fenix LR80R Rechargeable Flashlight
Fenix’s brightest flashlight, blasting an amazing 18,000 lumens of light 3,707 feet—that’s a distance of over 12 football fields. Dual switches operate two different operating modes. Low-Output (L) mode operates low range lumen output, plus strobe and SOS. The High-Output mode (H) operates just the brightest lumen levels. The built-in battery can be fully charged in less than 4 hours via its 45W USB Type-C charging port. The handle can be removed to meet various lighting demands. The Fenix LR80R includes an Intelligent Downshifting Sensor, which reduces the brightness when the flashlight’s head is too close to an object. This helps avoid accidents due to excessive heat. Durable, dustproof and submersible to 2m, the Fenix LR80R is one heavy-duty tool for lighting up the night.
Additional Features of the LR80R
- 6 Luminus SST70 LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Built-in a 7.2V/12000 mAh Li-ion battery pack.
- Dual switch respectively controls dual mode.
- Detachable handheld handle meets various lighting demands.
- USB Type-C 45W fast charging;4 hours for full charging.
- Intelligent brightness downshifting sensor to avoid high temperature at close-range lighting.
- Discharge function. The flashlight can be used as a power bank.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Length: 10.2” (259mm)
- Head: 4.25” (108mm)
- Body: 2.13” (54mm)
- 57.7 oz. (1636g) including battery
- Built-in 7.2V/12000mAh Li-ion battery pack