The Fenix TK22 V2.0 tactical flashlight is an upgraded version of the popular tactical flashlight the TK22. Featuring improved performance, this flashlight can throw 1600 lumens a staggering 1,329 feet (405m). It can be powered by either a 21700 or an 18650 battery (no battery included) with the included ALF-18 battery insert allowing for longer runtimes than its predecessor. Quickly activate the flashlight with the tactical tail switch and cycle through five lighting modes with the side switch. Durable and rugged, with a toughened ultra-clear glass lens, the TK22 V2.0 continues to be a top choice in tactical flashlights.
- LUMINUS SST40 LED (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output
- Intelligent memory selection; flashlight turns on level last turned off
- Low-voltage warning alerts when battery replacement needed.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents improper battery insertion.
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design.
- Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
Check out our other Fenix Flashlights