The Fenix LD32 UVC is a flashlight with a UVC disinfecting light built-in. Simply remove the protective cover and press the two side switches to activate. Scan any surface with the UVC light, at a distance of less than an inch, to kill up to 99% of germs and bacteria. Powered by a single included 18650 Li-ion battery, the multifunctional Fenix LD32 UVC emits its standard beam at a maximum 1200 lumens and to a distance of up to 558 feet. A great every day carry size, the Fenix LD32 UVC flashlight is the perfect companion to help guard you against the daily dangers you may encounter—day or night.
- 1200 lumens maximum output; 170 meters maximum beam distance.
- Uses Cree XHP 35 white LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included Fenix ARB-L18-3500U Li-ion battery, two CR123A Lithium batteries can be used as well.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens effectively reduces light loss.
- Utilizes high-efficiency Liteon LED; 10mW UVC light for disinfection.
- Triple safe designs of protective switch cover, dual switch and timed force off.
- Battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.