Built-in rechargeability and improved performance are what make the Fenix E35R flashlight unique from its predecessor, the Fenix E35 V3.0. This small flashlight, which is only 4.72 inches long, is able to blast a maximum 3100 lumens 853 feet (260m)—amazing for a flashlight this size! The single side switch activates on/off and all lighting modes—no need for a tail switch. A magnet now sits where a tail switch normally would, allowing you to attach the flashlight to most metal surfaces for hands-free use. It’s USB-C rechargeable with a battery level indicator and is waterproof and dustproof. When you need a rechargeable super bright EDC flashlight, the Fenix E35R is the perfect choice.
- Uses a Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Instant strobe and output selection with the mechanical side switch.
- Built-in USB Type-C charging interface; fast charging.
- Magnetic tail for hands-free use.
- Included body clip for easy carry.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- A high-efficiency optical lens provides a wide, soft and balanced beam.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
*This flashlight does NOT have a tail switch.